Wednesday, October 20, 2010

outside

Outside.

Yes, outside.
Outside can be many things:

scary
enlightening
wondrous
confusing

But you won't know what it will be like for you until you experience it....and there is something new, every day.

I work in a box with windows. Every break, every lunch hour possible, I go ouside, outside of the box, to see what will pass my way. You see, the neat thing about outside is that outside is totally free. You just have to go, and there you are. Voila! What a gift. Just go!

Up until recently, I was quite the daily walker. Something that puzzled me, day after day, was to see all those television sets flickering away, behind closed doors, on all the beautiful days of summer. These warm days are so fleeting, after all. Why not cherish them while we can? I intend to, even though now it means painfully walking about. But it is worth it, since I never know what wonder I might come across.

I never know.

1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful stories. If you keep shaking our trees then you can take a picture of the leaves. Let us see a world we made. Let us see it as it is, and show us what it can be. Show us.

    ReplyDelete